Make your avocado toast just a little creamier with the addition of melted cheese! So simple yet so delicious and perfect breakfast or lunch!
- 2 ea. slices of sourdough bread, sandwich size
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Colby Jack cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place both slices of bread on foil-lined baking sheet and broil in oven for 2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- While bread toasts, mash avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with shredded cheese and put back in oven and broil for another 30 seconds or until cheese melts. Remove from heat and serve.