Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 8 c. Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- 4 c. Red kale leaves, chopped
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, grilled, sliced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 c. Cheese, Parmesan, shaved
- 2 c. Croutons, crumbled
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. Lemon juice
- 1 T. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t. Anchovy paste
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. Kosher salt, divided
- In a food processor, add avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, cheese, anchovy paste, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Blend until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add romaine and kale lettuce and toss with salad dressing until leaves are evenly coated.
- Evenly distribute lettuce mixture on four plates. Top with cheese, chicken, avocado and croutons.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Serving Size 1 serving (517g)
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat 26g 33%
- Saturated Fat 7g 36%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 130mg 44%
- Sodium 550mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 130g 44%
- Dietary Fiber 12g 44%
- Total Sugars 3g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 49g
- Vitamin D .001mcg0%
- Calcium 480mg35%
- Iron 3.8mg20%
- Potassium 1430mg30%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!