- 2 c. cold water
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted & coarsely chopped
- 1/4 ea. seedless cucumber, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1 ea. jalapeño, small diced
- 1 T. sour cream
- 1/4 c. packed cilantro leaves
- 1-1/2 t. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 T. hot sauce
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- 8 t. sour cream, for garnish
- 16 ea. cilantro leaves, for garnish
- In a blender, combine water, avocado, cucumber, jalapeños, sour cream, cilantro, olive oil, hot sauce, and lime juice and process until smooth. If too thick, add cold water 2 T. at a time until sipping texture. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Pour gazpacho into shot glasses and garnish each with 1/2 t. sour cream and a cilantro leave. Serve immediately.