- 3 oz. vermicelli rice noodles or soba noodles, cooked
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 3/4 c. mango, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ea. carrot, shredded
- 1/2 c. cilantro leaves
- 8 oz. tofu, drianed & sliced
- 8-10 ea. rice paper sheets
- Dipping Sauce:
- 3 T. tamari
- 2 T. lime or lemon juice
- 2 t. rice vinegar
- 2 t. brown sugar
- Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together tamari, lime juice, rice vinegar, and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Place warm water in a large bowl. Dip a sheet of rice paper in water for 3 to 5 seconds until softened. Lay on a clean towel to remove excess water.
- To assemble, place softened rice paper on a dry surface. Layer noodles, avocado, mango, carrots, cilantro, and tofu on the bottom third of the rice paper. Fold up bottom edge to cover filling, then fold in the sides, and roll tightly. Continue with remaining ingredients. Cover finished rolls with a moist paper towel. Serve with dipping sauce.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!