- 6 hard-cooked eggs peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 medium ripe Avocados from Mexico diced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp lime juice (or lemon)
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño pepper seeded, diced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- Optional toppings:
- chives, smoked paprika,
- bacon bits, cilantro leaves, diced red bell peppers
- In a medium bowl (or food processor), place egg yolks, avocado and lime juice and mash until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Alternatively, scoop 1 tablespoon of egg mixture into egg white halves.
- Arrange a serving plate. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Garnish with chives, if desired.