- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 6 ea. strips of bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 t. rendered bacon fat
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in bacon, cottage cheese, cilantro, lime juice, and bacon fat until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!