- 2 Hass avocados peeled and pitted (meat only)
- 1 can chickpeas 14.5-ounce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 c. tahini
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 t. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- f the mixture gets too hard, add water slowly until it is the proper consistency.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!