- 2 ea. ripe Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 3 c. red cabbage, shredded
- 1 c. carrots, shredded
- 1 ea. red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. frozen edamame soybeans, cooked
- 3 T. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 4 T. honey
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 t. ground cumin
- 1 T. olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, cilantro, green onions and edamame.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, vinegar, cumin and olive oil to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and combine until well blended. Gently blend in diced avocado.
- Top with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!