Take your guac to a whole new level with roasted mushrooms and onions! Savory and delicious, these roasted veggies will elevate the flavor of your normal guacamole. Serve with tortilla chips, seed crackers or toasted crostinis for a mouth-watering snack!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1-1/2 c. Portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. Yellow onion, diced
- 1 ea. Clove of garlic, minced
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- To taste, salt
- Preheat oven to 425ºF degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss mushrooms, onion and garlic in avocado oil and salt to taste.
- On a sheet pan covered in foil, evenly distribute the mushroom mixture and cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until well roasted. Once cooked, remove from heat and let cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add roasted mushrooms, onion and garlic to avocado mixture and salt to taste.