- 8 ea. hardboiled eggs
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. grated horseradish, drained
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground or cracked black pepper
- 1/8 t. ground cayenne pepper
- Devilish Eyes:
- 16 ea. black olive slices
- Sriracha or ketchup to taste
- Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to a medium bowl; arrange whites on serving platter.
- To bowl with yolks, add avocados and lemon juice and mash until smooth, mixing well. Stir in horseradish, salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Fill egg white halves with heaping tablespoon of mixture, piling high; sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
- To Make Devilish Eyes: Use sriracha or ketchup to create veins on eyeballs. Top with sliced black olives.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!