- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 6 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 3/4 c. jumbo lump crab meat, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 t. lime juice
- 1-1/2 t. cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, gently toss the avocados with the tomatoes, crab meat, garlic, onions, lime juice, and cilantro until well combined. Season with salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!