- Avocado Crab Rangoons
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, Stage 4, 1/2" Dice
- 4 oz. Lump fresh crab meat
- 1 t. Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 t. Kosher Salt
- 6 ea. Wonton Wrappers
- 2 t. Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- 1/4 c. Sweet Chili Sauce, Prepared
- 1 T. Scallions, Thinly Sliced
- Mix avocado, imitation crab meat, lemon juice, cream cheese and salt until well incorporated, gently mashing the avocado and crab together.
- Place 2 tbsp of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Brush the top and left edge of wonton wrapper with a little water, and fold over onto the opposite (dry) sides to form a triangle.
- Deep fry in 350°F oil until golden brown and crispy, 3-5 minutes, 6 pieces per order.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss gently with sesame seeds.
- Arrange on plate with sweet chili sauce and garnish with scallions.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!