- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp garam masala: (2t ground ginger, 2t turmeric, 3t cinnamon, 2t coriander, 1t ground cloves, 1/2t cumin, 1/2t cardamom – combine and you’ll have plenty left over because you’re going to like this)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 medium ripe Avocados From Mexico diced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 roasted red pepper diced
- 1 plum tomato diced
- 1-2 ounces shaved almonds roasted
- Combine the yogurt, garam masala and lemon zest and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the diced avocado, sea salt and lemon juice by mashing it together or as I prefer using a hand mixer. Leave it a bit chunky, no need to turn it mushy.
- Add the yogurt mix to the avocado and combine then fold in the tomato and red pepper.