Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
Watch the recipe video here
- 1 (2-ounce) bottle TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- Scoop avocado pulp from shells into a medium bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks.
- Gently stir in fresh lime juice, TABASCO® Green Sauce, cilantro, onion, garlic, tomatoes and salt.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Serving Size 1 serving (517g)
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat g %
- Saturated Fat g %
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg %
- Sodium mg %
- Total Carbohydrate g %
- Dietary Fiber g %
- Total Sugars g
- Includes g Added Sugars %
- Protein g
- Vitamin D mcg%
- Calcium mg%
- Iron mg%
- Potassium mg%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!