- 8 ea. mini pita breads
- 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
- 1 ea. tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, peeled, and pitted
- Lemon juice to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split mini pitas bread in half and bake until crisp.
- Spread ricotta on each of the halves of the pitas, and then add tomato.
- Cut avocado into slices and add lemon juice to avoid darkening. Place a slice of avocado on each pita half and season with a little salt.
- Drizzle each pita half with olive oil and serve.