Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 8 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 T. Lime Juice
- 1 t. Salt
- 4 T. White Onion, fine chopped
- 3 t. Jalapenos, deseeded, fine chopped
- 1/2 c. Cilantro, fine chopped
- 3 T. Tear Drop Peppers, chopped
- 3 T. Calabrian Chili, chopped
- Remove stem from avocado.
- Cut avocado in half from top to bottom.
- Twist one half of the avocado to pull two halves apart.
- Remove pit from avocado.
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently mash the avocados with lime juice & salt.
- Gently fold in onions, jalapenos and cilantro.
- Top with Calabrian chilis and tear drop chilis.
- Transfer guacamole to a clean container.
- Cover the container with one sheet of plastic wrap from edge to edge.
- Smooth the plastic onto the guacamole, removing all air pockets to prevent oxidation.
- Hold guacamole under refrigeration.