- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved and pitted
- 3/4 c. canned black beans, drained
- 1/4 c. corn kernels
- 1/4 c. shredded queso fresco
- 1 T. chopped cilantro
- 1 finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. olive oil
- In a medium bowl mix black beans, corn, queso fresco, cilantro, and chives.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and fill avocado halves. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!