- 3 T. grated piloncillo (or dark brown sugar)
- 3 T. water
- 2 ea. sprigs fresh mint
- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 T. silver tequila
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. jalapeño, chopped
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour through a cocktail strainer into a chilled martini glass.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!