Mash it, mix it or stuff it, avocados are so versatile! Mix hard-boiled egg, shrimp and crunchy vegetables to create a stuffing to die for! Creamy, flavorful and satisfying, this combo takes your avocado to a new flavor level. Incorporating fresh Hass avocados in your family's everyday recipes helps to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. They're delicious, heart-healthy, and a source of naturally good fats.
- 1 lb. medium sized shrimp, cooked
- 2 ea. radishes, finely diced
- 2 ea. celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 ea. hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 ea. lime, juiced, divided
- 1/2 ea. red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 ea. medium red onion, finely diced
- 5 T. cilantro aioli (or regular mayonnaise)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved and pitted
- Chop shrimp in half, and if desired, keep a few to garnish.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, radishes, celery, eggs, 1/2of the lime juice, bell pepper, onion, and aioli. Mix well.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Drizzle remaining lime juice over avocados, to keep them from browning too quickly.
- Stuff avocados with shrimp salad filling. Add any garnishes and serve immediately.