- 4 ea. turkey cold cuts, thin slices
- 4 ea. Swiss cheese slices
- 2 ea. English cucumber, halved and seeds removed
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ea. radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 T. plain yogurt
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine avocado, yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Use a fork and mix to combine.
- Evenly distribute the avocado mixture in the 2 cucumber “boats”.
- Top each with 2 slices of turkey. Then layer radishes, 2 slices of cheese and tomatoes. Add the other half of cucumber on top serve like a sandwich.