- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 ea. medium peaches, diced
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 2 T. raisins
- 1 dash cream
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 t. ground thyme
- Olive oil
- Chives, minced
- Thyme leaves
- Salt (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Halve the avocados and remove pit. Carefully scoop out the meat, making sure not to damage the skin.
- Place avocado in a medium bowl and add lemon juice, cream, olive oil, cayenne pepper, ground thyme, salt (optional), pepper, and mash until creamy.
- Add in peaches and raisin and mix until well combined.
- Divide the salad into 4 servings and spoon into avocado skins. Garnish with chives and thyme leaves.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!