Traditional Taco Tuesday never tasted so good! These beef tacos filled with lettuce, cheese, tomato and guacamole made with delicious Avocados From Mexico will hit the spot! Serve with rice and beans, a fresh green salad or chips and salsa for a delicious meal!
- 8 ea. White flour tortillas
- 1 lb. Seasoned fajita beef, uncooked and sliced
- 4 c. Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. Red onion, diced
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Cooking spray, as needed
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add fajita beef and cook until brown, approximately 10 minutes (while occasionally flipping).
- In a medium bowl, add avocados, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined to form guacamole.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, add cooking spray and warm tortillas, one at a time, approximately 30 seconds on each side.
- Transfer tortillas to plates and evenly distribute lettuce, beef, cheese, tomatoes and onion.