- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/3 c. prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 ea. 6" flour tortillas, any flavor
- 1/2 c. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. corn kernels
- Raw veggies (optional) to serve
- Chop half of the avocado.
- To Prepare Avocado Dip: In bowl of food processor, combine chopped avocado with ranch dressing and process until smooth. Transfer to small serving bowl and set aside.
- Cut remaining half of the avocado into 8 slices.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Place one tortilla in skillet and heat until warm, about 30 seconds.
- Turn tortilla over, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cheese on half of the tortilla. Heat until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Place 1 tablespoon corn and 2 slices avocado on top of cheese. Fold other half of tortilla over avocado and press the edge together.
- Remove to serving plate; cut into thirds.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve warm with reserved avocado dip and raw veggies, if desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!