- 1 ea. head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 ea. small bunch red kale, rib removed & shredded
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico; one peeled & halved, one peeled & diced
- 1/4 c. + 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t. anchovy paste
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- 1 t. kosher salt, divided
- 1-1/2 c. baby potatoes, halved
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken, dark and white meat, shredded
- 1 ea. medium tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 c. cooked, crumbled bacon
- Place shredded lettuce and kale into a large bowl, then preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place avocado halves, 1/4 c. olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and 1/2 t. salt in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour half the dressing over greens and use hands to massage. Let sit while preparing the rest to soften kale.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with remaining 1 T. olive oil and 1/2 t. salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until tender and beginning to brown.
- Add diced avocado, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, and bacon crumbles to salad mix. Add potatoes and toss until combined. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!