- 20 ea. cherry tomatoes
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/2 c. mango, diced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/2 T. chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half and hollow them out. If necessary, cut a small slice off the bottom of each half so they don’t roll around. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado until chunky-smooth. Add lemon juice, diced mango, olive oil, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill the tomatoes with the avocado mixture, garnish with cilantro, and serve.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.