Avocado, chicken, pineapple, tomato and red onion are served on top of a bed of mixed green lettuce. Lime juice and olive oil is the simple dressing used to bring out all of the flavors of this sweet summer salad.
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 c. mixed salad greens
- 4 ea. fresh pineapple, sliced
- 8 oz. chicken breast, grilled & sliced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted, & 1/4-inch sliced
- 1 ea. large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Divide the mixed salad greens among 4individual serving dishes. Top each with pineapples, chicken, avocados, tomatoes, and onions; drizzle with dressing.