- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled & diced
- 1 ea. stalk of green onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. prepared mild salsa
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1/4 t. salt
- 4 ea. vegetarian burgers, heated
- 4 ea. burger buns, toasted
- 4 ea. lettuce leaves
- 1 ea. large tomato, sliced
- 1 c. alfalfa sprouts
- In a small bowl mash avocado. Add green onions, cilantro, salsa, lemon juice, and salt; mix until well combined.
- To assemble, layer lettuce, tomato, and burger on the bottom bun. Top with avocado mixture and alfalfa sprouts. Cover with top bun.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!