- 6 ea. bacon slices, chopped finely
- 2 ea. large flour tortillas
- 1 ea. 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. tomato, cubed
- 1/4 ea. chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, avocado, chives, bacon, cilantro. cumin and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Add the avocados to the bowl and mash into mixture. Mix until well combined and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out tortillas and evenly distribute the avocado mixture all over each tortilla. Roll each tortilla and cut into 3 equal pieces. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve.