- 2 ea. flour tortillas
- 1 c. shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. arugula
- 1 ea. celery stalk, diced
- 1-1/2 T. onion or shallot, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 T. red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 t. lime juice
- 1 t. garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add hot sauce to taste.
- Evenly distribute the arugula and avocado chicken mixture between the two tortillas. Roll the tortillas to create two wraps and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!