- 5 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 4 ea. branches cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 ea. Serrano chiles, seeded and deveined
- 2 ea. lemons
- 1/2 ea. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. milk cream
- 1/4 t. ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Mix the avocado, onion, chile, cilantro and add salt to taste.
- In a pot, heat the broth at medium heat with cumin for 10 minutes.
- One warm, put broth into a bowl. Add avocado, chile, cilantro and onion mixture.
- Once combines, separate broth into 4 bowls, top add the cream and lemon juice and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!