- 24 ea. wonton dough pieces
- 4 oz. spicy smoked salmon, diced into small pieces
- 3 ea. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 2 T. sesame seeds
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. ginger, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the wonton on a flat surface and brush both sides with half of the butter. Then cut into 24 pieces or “wrappers”.
- Place each each wonton wrapper in a cupcake mold to make small cups and sprinkle each wrapper with sesame seeds. Bake until browned, approximately 8 minutes. Let cool then unmold.
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon, green onions, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and salt. Stir until mixed well.
- Add the avocado and mix gently until well combined. Distribute the mixture evenly onto each wonton wrapper. Serve immediately.