Get the campfire ready with Cozy Guacamole! Made with a chili flare, ground beef, beans, tomaotes and spices make this the perfect winter guacamole to cuddle up with. Try serving on toasted sourdough bread for a savory snack!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 oz. Ground beef (90/10 lean)
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. Kidney beans (canned), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c. Pinto beans (canned), rinsed and drained
- 2 T. Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Chili powder
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Cumin, ground
- Salt, to taste
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, brown ground beef with onion until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes).
- In a small bowl, add avocados and gently toss with lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, add beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili powder and cumin and stir until well combined.
- Gently toss the avocados into the beef mixture and salt to taste.