- 6 ea. large eggs
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. dijon mustard
- 1 t. chives, chopped
- 1 t. dill, chopped
- 1 t. parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a pot, cover them fully with water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Once at a rolling boil, turn off heat. Cover pot and let stand for 10 minutes for perfectly boiled eggs.
- After 10 minutes, remove the eggs from the pot and transfer to an ice bath (ice and water in a bowl) to cool.
- Once cooled, peel the shells off the eggs.
- Next, slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and set the egg white halves on a plate.
- Mash eggs yolks and avocado together until smooth. Add mayonnaise, mustard, herbs, salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Evenly spoon the mixture back into the egg whites or use a piping bag (or a freezer bag with a bottom corner snipped off) and fill eggs for a tidier application.
- Garnish with the herbs.