- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 ea. lime, zested
- 1 ea. tomato, diced
- 1 ea. ear of corn, roasted & kernels removed
- 3 ea. stalks of green onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. slices of pickled jalapeños, minced
- 2 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, gently toss the avocados with lime juice, lime zest, tomatoes, corn, green onions, jalapeños, parsley, cilantro, and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!