- 1 c. sweet potato, peeled
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. egg
- 1/2 c. tomato, chopped
- 2 T. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 T. lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the whole sweet potato in a bowl with a cover, and microwave on high for 5 minutes. It is done when you can easily pierce through the sweet potato with a fork. Dice sweet potato and set aside.
- Mix together the yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Toss the sweet potato, avocado and tomato together in a bowl. Salt to taste and set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat with oil, and fry the egg until until it is done to your liking, approximately 3-4 minutes. Once cooked to desired consistency, remove from heat and place on top of sweet potato mixture. Drizzle yogurt sauce on top and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!