Take your guacamole seaside with sushi! Flavored with eel sauce, ginger, wasabi paste, ground chipotle and bonito flakes and topped with fresh tuna, this dish can be eaten alone it is so good! Serve with wonton chips or wrap in a lettuce wrap for a fresh twist on guacamole!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. bonito flakes
- 2 T. ginger, minced
- 1 t. wasabi paste
- 1 t. eel sauce (Unagi sauce)
- 1 t. ground chipotle
- 1/2 t. mirin
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 8 oz. sushi grade tuna, diced
- Combine the avocados, bonito flakes, ginger, wasabi paste, eel sauce, ground chipotle, and mirin in a blender; blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with tuna.