Avocado toast is an easy and fast breakfast or snack choice that can be personalized with your favorite toppings. Make this avocado toast with fresh, chopped tomatoes. Incorporating fresh Hass avocados in your family's everyday recipes helps to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. They're delicious, heart-healthy, and a source of naturally good fats.
- 2 ea. slices whole wheat bread
- 2 oz. York ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2 T. prepared aioli
- In toaster, toast bread to desired crispiness.
- Layer each piece of toast with 1 tablespoon aioli, 1 ounce ham and 3 avocado slices and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!