Layered with caramelized mushrooms, onions, smoked gouda cheese and avocado, these savory crostinis are sure to warm up any party! The perfect combination of crunch and flavor, your guests are sure to love every bite!
- 8 ea. Crostini
- 2/3 c. Portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/4 c. Smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 ea. Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 T. Avocado oil
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- In a medium pan on medium heat, add avocado oil, mushrooms and onion. Cook until caramelized, while continuously stirring, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Evenly spread the crostini out on a baking sheet.
- Evenly top the crostini with onion and mushroom mixture and sprinkle with gouda cheese.
- Bake the crostini for 5 minutes.
- Evenly top the crostini with avocado.