- 3 c. natural yogurt
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. medium pineapple
- 1 ea. yellow pepper
- 3 ea. endives
- 4 ea. mint leaves
- 1 ea. cardamom seed
- 1/2 ea. garlic clove
- 1 T. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients, except one avocado, until creamy and smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
- While soup is chilling, dice the second avocado into cubes.
- Remove the soup from the refrigerator, evenly distribute into 4 bowls and garnish with cubes of avocado and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!