Slice it, dice it and spice it up! Ground beef, tomato, jalapeno and queso fresco combined with creamy avocado is the perfect way to bring your tastebuds to life! This guac will have you saying "Muy delicioso!"
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 oz. Beef, 90/10 lean, ground
- 1 ea. Jalapeno, chopped
- 1 ea. Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/4 ea. Spicy taco seasoning packet
- 1 + 1/4 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, warm one teaspoon avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes), until there is no pink.
- Add taco seasoning to beef and stir until well combined.
- In a small skillet, heat remaining avocado oil and add pepper. Sauté for approximately 5-10 minutes. Then add to beef and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add beef mixture, tomato and queso fresco to guacamole and gently stir until well combined.