- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 6 ea. slices of bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 1 ea. tomato, seeded, cored, and diced small
- 2 T. onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mash avocados until chunky.
- Fold in bacon, tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapeños, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!