Combine pizza sauce and hot sauce to lay a flavor foundation to your pizza! Top with mozzarella cheese, chicken and avocado and bake until golden brown to create a delicious pizza twist for this week's Friday family pizza night! Beyond adding delicious flavor, the avocado featured in this recipe also adds nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, making it a healthy choice to help meet nutrient needs.
- 1 ea. 12" Boboli ready-made pizza crust
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 t. hot sauce
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 c. cooked chicken, shredded
- 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and bake crust for 7 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine pizza sauce and Tabasco.
- Spread pizza with sauce and top with avocado, chicken, and cheese.
- Bake until crust is crisp on the bottom, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!