Fresh, flavorful and with a kick is this green goddess guac! Seasoned with scallions, basil, jalapeño, chives, Green Jalapeño TABASCO® Sauce and made creamy with Greek yogurt, this can be a dip, sauce or salad dressing!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. scallions, finely chopped
- 2 T. basil, finely chopped
- 2 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1 T. Green Jalapeño TABASCO® Sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in Greek yogurt, scallions, basil, chives, cilantro, parsley, jalapeño, Tabasco, and salt until well combined.