- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. orange juice
- 2 T. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. orange blossom honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 ea. oranges, peeled & sliced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 T. Green onion, minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Arrange the orange slices on a serving dish. Top with avocados and green onions; drizzle with dressing.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!