- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. peach, grilled & diced small
- 1/4 c. caramelized onions
- 1/4 c. sage, finely chopped
- 2 T. chives, finely chopped
- 1 t. thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in peaches, onions, sage, chives, thyme, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!