- 4 ea. slices of pork jowl or bacon, cooked, diced
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved and skin reserved
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 ea. stalks of green onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 ea. bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 t. Green Jalapeño TABASCO®
- 2 t. garlic salt
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice to desired consistency.
- Fold in pork, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, Tabasco and garlic salt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly distribute prepared guacamole into avocado skins and serve.