If you are looking for a flavorful way to jumpstart your morning, try layering bacon, eggs and avocado on a toasted English muffin! You will look forward to your alarm ringing after tasting this breakfast sandwich! Plus, you can choose a whole wheat English muffin if you are looking to up your whole grain game! Plus, the fresh avocado featured in this recipe is a heart-healthy fruit that provides naturally good fats, is low in saturated fat, is cholesterol-free and sodium-free.
- 6 ea. slices of bacon, halved
- 4 ea. large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & mashed
- 4 ea. English muffins, toasted
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towel to drain.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings from skillet. Pour in beaten eggs; cook until firm, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, spread the avocado mash evenly onto all pieces of English muffin. Top one half with scrambled eggs and bacon, then cover with over half of English muffin.