Bite-size and tasty, these avocado bites are a game changer. With a cucumber foundation, the avocado, feta and olives provide a Mediterranean flare to a party, baby shower or game watching party. Your guests won't be able to keep their hands off these green, crunchy bites! Beyond being delicious, the healthy avocado featured in this recipe is sodium and cholesterol free, and contributes nearly 20 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 ea. green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 Chopped cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ea. cucumbers with peel, cut into slices
- 1 ea. chopped tomato, diced
- 1/4 c. chopped black olives
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Parsley to taste
- To prepare guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork. Add green onion, lime juice, oil, cilantro, lime, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- On each slice of cucumber, spread some guacamole. Garnish with tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and parsley.