- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1-1/2 c. fresh pineapple, small dice
- 2 ea. habanero chiles, seeded & minced
- 2 T. dark rum
- 1 T. jerk seasoning
- Jerk Seasoning:
- 2 T. dried parsley
- 2 T. granulated onion
- 1/2 t. dried thyme
- 2 t. ground allspice
- 2 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 t. ground habanero pepper
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Jerk Seasoning.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with lime juice until chunky smooth.
- Fold in pineapples, habanero chiles, rum, and jerk seasoning until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!