- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1-1/2 T. white miso paste
- 1-1/2 T. lime juice
- 1/4 ea. onion, finely chopped
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & minced
- 1/8 ea. bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- Tuna Poke:
- 8 oz. sashimi grade tuna, small dice
- 2 ea. scallions, finely chopped
- 4 T. ponzu
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 2 t. Sriracha
- 1 t. honey
- 1 t. nori komi furikake
- 1/2 t. black sesame seeds
- Tuna Poke: In a small bowl, whisk together the ponzu, sesame oil, sriracha, and honey until well combined. Add tuna, scallions, furikake, and sesame seeds; mix until well coated in the sauce.
- Guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with miso and lime juice to desired consistency. Fold in onions, garlic, Serrano chiles, and cilantro until well combined. Top with tuna poke.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!